Portraits by Katie Younkins
Now accepting requests for custom portraits.
Consider this unique way of preserving your loved one’s likeness.
Makes a great gift!
My colored pencil and graphite portraits are created based on a submitted photo, customization is possible.
Contact me to discuss your preferences.
- Paper: White, Tan toned, or Gray toned.
- Media: Graphite (with White Highlights on the toned paper), or colored pencil.
- Size: 8×10” standard, or larger by request up to 16×24″
- One subject: graphite $70, color $90
- Additional Subjects: +$20.00 each.
- Detailed background: upon request, +$10.
- I require a 50% non-refundable deposit before I start drawing. If you don’t like the finished product, you don’t have to pay the rest, but I keep the deposit for the time spent working on it.
Turn Around Time:
- One month.*
*More complicated drawings take more time. Simpler ones may be finished sooner.
Above: two subjects, minimal background.
Above: one subject, white paper, no background, colored pencil.
Above: two subjects, graphite, no background.
Above: single subject no background.
Above: three subjects, with detailed background, heavily customized.
Disclaimer: I am not a robot, the finished product will not look like a photo, but I will take extreme care to create a lovely piece of art for you and yours to cherish. I reserve the right to use the portrait drawing as a sample of my work on my website, and as advertising for my business. I will not sell a print of your custom portrait to anyone else. I can not offer matting or framing at this time.