Pencil Portraits by Katie Younkins
Now accepting requests for custom portraits.
Consider this unique way of preserving your loved one’s likeness.
Makes a great gift!
My pencil portraits are created based on a submitted photo.
Contact me to discuss your preferences.
- Paper: White, Tan toned, or Gray toned.
- Media: Graphite (with White Highlights on the toned paper)
- Size: 9×12
- One subject: $70.00
- Additional Subjects: Add $20.00 for each additional subject.
- Detailed background: Negotiable, would cost extra.
- I require a 50% non-refundable deposit before I start drawing. If you don’t like the finished product, you don’t have to pay the rest, but I keep the deposit for the time spent working on it.
- Invoices will be sent through PayPal.
Turn Around Time:
- One month.*
*More complicated drawings may take more time. Simpler ones may be finished sooner. Based on my experience, a month should be enough time to finish a portrait. Portraits will be completed based on the order they are received.
Disclaimer: I am not a robot, the finished product will not look like a photo, but I will take extreme care to create a lovely piece of art for you and yours to cherish. I reserve the right to use the portrait drawing as a sample of my work on my website, and as advertising for my business. I will not sell a print of your custom portrait to anyone else. I can not offer matting or framing at this time.